Our events help generate and communicate the ideas and policies that shape the Property Council's advocacy work, providing our members with the opportunity to discuss those issues most important to them.
Every year we attract over 50,000 members and guests to over 350 events.
To create new value for our members, and further strengthen our public policy thought leadership, the Property Council is extending our event reach internationally.
Building on the professionalism of our domestic events, our international study tours are designed to inform, educate, inspire and provide members with quality networking opportunities to generate new business.
International cities and tour themes are selected through extensive consultation with our members to deliver unparalleled professional development learnings relevant to the opportunities and challenges faced by the Australian property industry.
Professional Development Objectives
Every site tour, walking tour, briefing and keynote delivered in Tokyo and Osaka was carefully curated to deliver a holistic program of professional development learnings for delegates – centered around planning, innovation and urban development.
Participation in our Japan Study Tour will give delegates the opportunity to learn:
- How to fully integrate retail, office, hospitality and residential in true mixed-use vertical precincts
- How to leverage infrastructure developments to develop integrated urban renewal
- How to leverage innovations in construction to deliver challenging developments and new technology to design the cities of the future.
- How to plan the communities of the future using innovative sustainable methods
- How future intercity transport connectivity can increase productivity
- How to adapt and reuse sporting infrastructure for future communities