Registration Terms & Conditions
Registrations are for individual delegates only and cannot be split or shared between multiple people.
Your registration is accepted on the basis of the conditions outlined below.
Conditions of Attending
1. Delegates MUST be a Property Council member to attend international study tours.
2. Full payment must be made 30 days from booking confirmation, except when within 60 days of the start of the tour (Tuesday 14 January 2020) where payment must be made immediately.
3. The Property Council of Australia reserves its right to refuse entry to or remove from the tour any person who it considers (in its sole and absolute discretion) is causing annoyance or inconvenience to delegates or attendees.
4. No refund, replacement or compensation will be offered to any person refused entry or removed from the tour.
5. Delegates are not permitted to distribute promotional materials at the event unless prior approval has been granted by the Property Council of Australia.
6. Please note that by accepting to attend the tour you give permission to Property Council of Australia to use any event related photos or videos taken during the tour externally for marketing purposes.
7. The Property Council of Australia reserves to make changes to the program at any time.